Christopher Richard “Rick” Stein is an English chef, cookbook author, television personality, and restaurateur. He is best known for being the owner of the Seafood Restaurant. Continue reading to know Rick Stein’s Net Worth.
His establishment is located on the North Coast of Cornwall in the Padstow fishing port. The celebrity chef has received several awards and honors.
Some of these include the Queen’s New Year’s CBE Honors and the Observer Food Monthly Awards for Best Food. Learn more about his career and personal life in the paragraphs below.
Table of Contents
Rick Stein Net Worth.
The Seafood Restaraunt owner’s wealth comes from his Food Empire, TV earnings, and cookbook sales. He also owns a website that sells fresh produce and cookware. His restaurants in Padstow: the famous The Seafood Restaurant, Rick Stein’s Café, Stein’s Fish and Chips, and St Petroc’s Bistro, all bring in a pretty penny. Rick Stein’s estimated net worth is $44 million, as of 2023.
His restaurant company, The Seafood Restaurant, also owns a 1 percent holding in Australia’s Tower Lodge winery and resort. In addition to this, the celebrity chef co-owns a cake company called Palm Beach Cupcakes.
Rick Stein Restaurants, locations, specialty, and opening dates.
The Food Heroes TV host owns the Seafood Restaurant in Padstow, Cornwall.
He and his wife opened it in 1975. The restaurant specializes in seafood, as its name suggests. Some of the dishes on the menu include crispy smoked mackerel salad, fish, and shellfish soup.
Another restaurant he owns is named Rick Stein Winchester.
It can be found located in Hampshire. The place also specializes in seafood. They serve seafood gratin, Indonesian seafood curry, and steamed sea bass fillets.
Third, we have the Sandbanks restaurant in Dorset.
It specializes in baked sea bream rota style, la belle etoile fish cakes, and bouillabaisse of gurnard.
Rick Stein Other Restaurants.
- Marlborough in Marlborough, Wiltshire. The restaurant specializes in seafood but also serves pork, steak, and lamb.
- Falmouth that specializes in seafood. It serves crab, Mexican sea bass, fish and chips, and steak.
- Barnes, London, which is also mainly a seafood restaurant. It serves dishes such as Indonesian seafood curry, whole sea bass, burrata, prosciutto and peas, ravioli, crab linguine, cod and chips, and fillet steak.
- Porthleven seafood restaurant in Mount Pleasant, Porthleven. The restaurant is mainly a seafood restaurant serving dishes like Chargrilled monkfish, Chargrilled sea bass with vanilla, Crab linguine, and Indonesian seafood curry.
- St Petroc’s Bistro in Padstow. It specializes in steaks, seafood, and salads.
- He also owns Stein’s Fish & Chips located in Padstow, Cornwall. It serves classic fish and chips with a takeaway service also. It also serves chicken and vegetable curry.
- Café in Padstow, which serves steak, Thai green curry, pan-fried sea bass fillet, codfish cakes, and lamb karahi.
- Fistral located in Fistral, Newquay. It serves fish and chips, salads, beef, and oyster.
- He also owns The Cornish Arms in St Merryn, Cornwall. It serves steak, cod, salads, sandwiches, and hamburgers.
- Seafood Bar & Fishmongers in Padstow, Cornwall. It serves mainly seafood. It was opened in 2012 selling pre-prepared seafood dishes, shellfish, fresh fish, seafood salads, salmon, crabs, crab sandwiches, prawn, fishcakes, and lobsters.
- Ruby’s Bar in Padstow, Cornwall, which serves mainly alcoholic drinks such as wines, gins, lagers, spirits, and beers.
Rick Stein’s TV shows.
Over the years, the Ruby Bar entrepreneur has done various shows. They have all turned him into a celebrity chef. He first appeared as a guest chef on the show, Floyd on Fish. It aired on BBC TV back in 1985. Some of his other works include the French Odyssey in 2005, Food Heroes, and Another Helping in 2003. Looking into his television background, we found that most of his work airs on BBC TV and BBC Two.
Rick Stein’s Books.
The Glenfiddich cookbook author has published over 20 books during his print career. His literary works encompass books such as My Favourite Seafood Recipes and the English Seafood Cookery.
Rick Stein’s Top 7 Famous Recipes.
The Observer Food Monthly Award winner’s best recipes are:
- Classic fish soup with rouille and croutons.
- Crab and gruyere tartlets.
- Steamed Scallops in the shell with ginger, soy, sesame oil, and spring onions.
- Hake with pardina lentils, white wine, serrano ham, and pimento.
- Salad of stir-fried prawns, pork, and squid with glass noodles, chili, and mint.
- Spicy green mango salad with smoked mackerel and a sweet and sour dressing.
- Indonesian seafood curry with monkfish, squid, and prawns.
Rick Stein’s Social Media.
The Queen’s New Year’s CBE Award recipient is active on Twitter. His twitter handle is @Rick_Stein. He has 428.7K Followers. The veteran chef loves posting photos of his dishes, work activities, and family.
Rick is also on Instagram with the handle @chefrickstein. Rick has 183K followers. His popularity stems from his love for posting his life pictures with family, friends, and travel destinations. The chef is particularly fond of beaches.
Rick Stein wiki-bio and other facts.
|Full name||Christopher Richard Stein|
|Age||76 years old.|
|Date of Birth||4 January 1947|
|Place of Birth||Churchill, Oxfordshire, England|
|Profession||Chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, tv personality, and entrepreneur.|
|Net worth||$44 million|
|Partner||Jill Stein (m. 1975–2007)
Sarah Burns (m. 2011)
|Parents||Eric Stein and Dorothy Stein|