Rocco Dispirito is a writer, television personality, and culinary expert. Chef Dispirito is lauded for his work on television shows like Rocco’s Dinner Party, which aired on the Bravo Network. Continue reading to know about Chef Rocco Dispirito’s wife and net worth.
He has enjoyed equal success when it comes to his exploits in print. For instance, he published the cookbook, ‘The Negative Calorie Diet: Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 10 Days’ back in 2016.
His exploits have not gone unnoticed as Rocco has received awards like the Best Cookbook by the James Beard Foundation. Here are 13 facts you should know.
Table of Contents
Rocco Dispirito’s Restaurants and location.
Chef Dispirito has a number of restaurants that have helped him bolster his net worth.
The restaurant is located at 193 Main St, Wilmington. It is an establishment that mostly specializes in Italian Cuisine. Some of the food on the menu includes Fried Ravioli, Tomato Bruschetta, and Cannoli, which is hand filled with Homemade Ricotta Cheese filling.
It is a restaurant which can be found in New York. The chefs are specialists when it comes to foods like Rocco’s Famous Garlic Cheese Bread. This consists of Sourdough Bread cut and stuffed with a blend of garlic, cheese, and butter. Another one of its specialties is the Breaded Jalapeno Pepper Ravioli.
Rocco Dispirito Recipes.
1. Breakfast Bowl with Quinoa and Strawberries.
It is a breakfast option that has completely replaced the green juice. The bowl is packed fiber and nutrients that pack enough punch to kick start anyone’s day.
- Ingredients- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa, 4 cups strawberries, two tablespoons of hemp hearts, and 20 chopped and partially toasted almonds.
- Steps- Separate the berries in a bowl. Take the other ingredients and put them in a bowl. Toss everything together. Add a little dash of berries. Next, you have the option of adding a few spoons of fat-free yogurt.
2. Chicken and Red Pepper Quesadillas.
Second in our list of Chef Rocco Dispirito’s Recipe is Chicken and Red Pepper Quesadillas. It is a low carb recipe with great nutritional value. These include about 43g of protein, 9.7g of fat, 15g of fiber, and 299 total calories.
- Ingredients- Non-stick cooking spray, four low-carb tortillas, freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 cup of jarred tomatillo salsa, a jar roasted red pepper strips, 2 cups shredded fat-reduced cheese, and 2 cups shredded skinless breast meat.
- Steps- Heat a pan and place two tortillas on its surface. Separate the cheese and place it in the tortilla. Spread the chicken across the tortillas—season to taste with pepper and salt. Add the pepper strips, cilantro, and salsa to the tortillas. Place the tortillas in each pan and cook everything until they are crispy. Flip the quesadillas and cook until it is ready. Cut everything into wedges and serve immediately.
3. Buffalo and Blue Chicken Tenders.
- Ingredients- non-stick cooking spray, 1 cup whole wheat flour, salt and pepper, 1/2 cup reduced-fat blue cheese dressing, four large egg whites, 1/2 cup of spicy Buffalo wings sauce, 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat Panko crumbs and 12 oz chicken tenders.
- Set the oven to 450°F.
- Place the flour in a dish.
- Put the Panko in a separate plate.
- Put the eggs in a bowl and whip them until they are a little foamy.
- Add the chicken tenders to the bowl with the egg whites and toss everything thoroughly.
- Evenly spread the chicken out on a wire rack and season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Use a little cooking spray and bake it until it crisps.
- This should take about 15 minutes.
- Add the buffalo sauce to chicken and arrange everything on a platter.
Loaded Nachos with Turkey, Black Beans, and Salsa.
It is a multi-cultural delicacy with minimal fat content. Some interesting nutritional facts about this recipe is that it has only 7g of fat, 30g of protein, 6g of fiber, 43g of carbohydrates, and 341 calories.
- 2/3 cup of chopped cilantro, 4 oz baked tortilla chips, 2/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, 8 oz ground turkey breast, 1 cup Mexican-style 4-cheese blend, I cup of salsa and 3/4 cup of spicy black bean dip.
- Set the oven to 425 ° F.
- Put the tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- Once you have heated the pan, place the turkey in, and cook it.
- Mix in the bean dip and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and salt until it seasons.
- Spread the turkey over the cheese and add a bit of cheese.
- Let the whole mixture bake for about 5 minutes.
- Add a topping of salsa after you remove the sheet from the oven.
- Sprinkle a bit of yogurt on the nachos and mix the cilantro.
- You can serve it immediately afterward.
Meatballs with Mushroom and Spinach Gravy.
Last in our list of Chef Rocco Dispirito’s Recipes is Meatballs with Mushroom and Spinach Gravy.
- 1 oz of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, olive oil cooking spray, two tablespoons of arrowroot, ground pepper, 8 cups washed spinach, salt, 1 cup thinly sliced onions, 4 cups unsalted beef stock, 4 cups sliced cremini mushrooms, 12 oz of lean ground beef and 1 cup finely chopped puffed brown rice.
- Put the beef in a bowl and spread it to one side.
- Put the rice and stock on the other side.
- Season with pepper and salt, as the rice absorbs the stock.
- This should take about a minute or so.
- Use a mixer to make sure that everything is completely blended.
- Shape the mixture into around 16 equally portioned meatballs.
- Cover the skillet with the cooking oil and heat it.
- Put the meatballs in and let them brown.
- Once they are done, put the meatballs on a plate.
- Put the stock and arrowroots in next.
- Stir until it thickens.
- Put the meatballs in and let everything simmer for about 8 minutes.
- You can serve it directly after adding a dash of cheese.
He was once married to former wife Natalie David.
Chef Rocco Dispirito was married to a wife named Natalie. Unfortunately, she lost her life back in 2000, more than two decades ago. It is hard to find any information on Natalie as she was a private woman. Since then, Dispirito has dated other women. These include actor Yvonne Scio and Whitney Casey.
The former was even his fiancé for a while before they called off the wedding. Besides these two women, Rocco was also reportedly involved with Tracey E. Edmonds, who is a television producer.
Chef Rocco Dispirito’s Net Worth is $9 Million.
Most of Chef Rocco’s income has come from his career on television and in the culinary arts. He has featured on shows such as Dancing with stars and Rocco’s Dinner Party. Dispirito additionally makes a portion of his income from his successful career in print. Titles like ‘Now Eat This! Italian: Favorite Dishes from the Real Mamas of Italy’ go for $21 on Amazon.
As long as his books continue selling, Rocco will continue receiving royalty cheques. Presently, Rocco Dispirito’s net worth sits at $9 million.
He is an author.
Chef Rocco has nine different credits to his name so far. He has published books like Flavor, The Negative Calorie Diet, Rocco’s Italian American, Now Eat This! Italian, Five Minute Flavor, Real Life Recipes, and Rocco Gets Real: cook at home.
Throughout his career, Rocco has worked on several television shows. In total, he is credited with appearing in about 96 different titles. These include television shows like The Isaac Mizrahi Show, Simply Ming, and Late Show with David Letterman. Chef Rocco Dispirito’s big break came with the premiere of the Restaurant, which first aired back in 2003.
Since then, he has continued to star in programs such as Guy’s Ranch Kitchen, The Dr. Oz Show, and Daily Pop. Chef Dispirito’s most recent work came in Now Eat This! With Rocco DiSpirito. The show first aired on the 22nd of September 2012. Gradually, Rocco transitioned from a star on the show to one of its main executive producers.
Social Media accounts and activities.
There is a lot to learn from Chef Rocco’s Instagram account. First and foremost, we learned that he has an impressive following of 141K. The page also tells us that he is a New York Times Bestseller as well as a Keto diet advocate. Most of his posts focus on the promotion of healthy living. He particularly advocates for a vegan diet, which he says can help leave a positive impact on the environment.
While most of his posts are centered on recipes and healthy meals, we did find one or two posts that veered off course. One such instance came when he posted a quote by Dr. King, which urged his fellow Americans to live together in peace.
Age and DOB.
Rocco Dispirito was born on the 19th of November back in 1966 in Queens, New York. It makes him 53 years old at the moment.
Rocco Dispirito wiki-bio.
|Full name||Rocco DiSpirito|
|Age||53 years old.|
|Date of Birth||November 19th, 1966|
|Place of Birth||Queens, New York City, USA|
|Profession||Television Personality and Producer, Cookbook author, Chef, Restaurant Owner|
|Net worth||$9 million|
|Partner||Natalie David (former wife)|