Boneless pork ribs are tender and slightly sweet. It is easy to prepare; all you need is to bake the ribs covered at first to keep the juice that comes out of the meat. You can serve it with your preferred comforting side dishes like macaroni, grilled veggies, cole slaw, and potato salad.
From boneless pork ribs, you can prepare varieties of recipes such as Boneless Pork Ribs in Oven, 30 Minute Boneless Pork Ribs, Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs, BBQ Boneless Country Ribs, and Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs.
1. Boneless Pork Ribs in Oven Recipe
The tasty boneless pork ribs can be cooked within 34 minutes in the oven. You can prepare this juicy, flavorful, and tender dish with simple ingredients like BBQ sauce, black pepper, homemade spice rub, and fine sea salt.
|Total Fat||15.6 g|
Total Time required
Mouthwatering boneless pork ribs can be prepared in 44 minutes while baked in the oven. It requires 5 minutes of preparation time, 34 minutes of cook time, and 5 minutes of additional time.
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||34 minutes|
|Additional Time||5 minutes|
|Total time||44 minutes|
- Paprika (2 teaspoons)
- Fine sea salt (2 teaspoons)
- Garlic powder (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Onion powder (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Ground black pepper (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Thyme leaves (1 1/2 teaspoons); dried
- Oregano (1 1/2 teaspoons)
- Cayenne pepper (1/2 teaspoons)
- Country-style ribs (3 pounds)
- BBQ sauce (optional, dipping with the finished ribs or for coating before broiling)
- Set oven to 325 F (162 C).
- Put all the dry spices in a small bowl, and mix until completely combined.
- In the bottom of a 9*13 casserole dish, arrange the country-style ribs in a single layer. Garnish about half of the rub over the ribs and offer them an intensive massage. Turn over the ribs, and repeat with the extra spice mixture on the other side.
- In the preheated oven, set the casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes. As the ribs are baking, make ready a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Move the ribs to the lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes or until the ribs become golden brown.
- Take out the ribs from the oven and test the internal temperature with an instant-read meat thermometer (ribs are ready if they hit 145 degrees Fahrenheit). Allow them to rest for 5 minutes, and serve them with BBQ sauce and side dishes as per preference.
2. 30 Minute Boneless Pork Ribs
You can prepare delightful Boneless Pork Ribs within just 30 minutes. Country-style boneless pork ribs are an easy and delicious dinner recipe that can be cooked fast in the oven following a brief sear and some seasoning.
|Calories from Fat||63|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
- Country-style boneless pork ribs- one slab (1 ½ pounds)
- Oil (½ Tspn)
- BBQ sauce (1 teaspoon)
- Salt and pepper (to taste) or seasoning 7:2:2
- Set the oven to either 350-degree convection or 375-degree conventional oven. Remove the fat cap and any silverskin from one slab (around 1 ½ lb) of country-style boneless ribs.
- Deepen the cuts to just above half the thickness of the slab. And, sprinkle them with a small amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven-safe pan or a cast-iron skillet with a teaspoon or two of oil under medium-high flame. Then, set it iin the pan and sear for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Obtain the desired color you want when completed.
- Switch off the heat and gently brush the top with BBQ sauce as per your desire. Make sure to obtain the slices.
- Put in the oven and bake for roughly 145–150s degrees and around 15 minutes; however, it may differ. Set 5 minutes of resting time before cutting.
3. Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
These juicy, boneless country-style pork ribs are roasted low and slow for more than 2 hours. Then, it is coated with a BBQ sauce. This dish will definitely be your favorite for dinner, weekend lunches, and several occasions.
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Vitamin A||89 IU|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
- Country-style pork ribs (1 ½ lbs); boneless
- Salt & pepper (½ tsp each)
- Apple cider vinegar ( 2 tsp)
- BBQ Sauce (½ cup)
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degree Celsius) and remove any extra fat cap (an even layer of heavy fat) from boneless country-style pork ribs as per requirement.
- Sprinkle each side of the country-style ribs with salt and pepper. Then, manage them on some sheets of aluminum foil ( sheets to cover your pork ribs and securely seal them). Set the foil with the ribs into a rimmed baking sheet or a baking dish.
- From the ‘pouch’ around your seasoned country-style ribs, setting up the sides so they will keep in the liquid, now apply the apple cider vinegar on them. Now, cover the aluminum foil tightly.
- You must bake it at about 350°F (175°C) for 2 hours, or until the pork ribs become fork tender (tiny 4 ribs can cook shortly, while big 10 ounces ribs may need more time).
- Turn off the oven and take out the aluminum foil safely (be sure to vent the steam far from your body). Move the pork ribs to a fresh sheet of aluminum foil and clear the fat from the sheet pan or baking dish.
- Transfer the ribs again into the baking dish and brush all sides of the pork ribs thoroughly with the BBQ sauce. Put back into the oven and cook uncovered for an extra 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven when pork ribs are completely cooked and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving. If needed, add additional barbecue sauce.
4. BBQ Boneless Country Ribs
The tasty BBQ Boneless Country Ribs are prepared with four easy steps. It goes perfectly with cornbread muffins, baked beans, and a large bowl of creamy coleslaw.
|Total Carbohydrates||21.9 g|
|Total Fat||50.5 g|
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Total||1 hour 40 minutes|
- Boneless pork country-style ribs (3 to 4 lb)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Seasoned salt (½ teaspoons)
- Large onion (½); sliced
- Water (1 ½ cups)
- Ketchup (1 cup)
- Worcestershire sauce (¼ cup)
- Chili powder (1 teaspoon)
- Red pepper sauce ( 2 dashes)
- Set the oven to 425°F. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of the baking dish. Put the ribs in a dish, carefully dividing them. Pour the remaining olive oil (1 tablespoon) on the top of the ribs and massage it to coat. Lightly sprinkle salt on everything. Put sliced onions over the ribs. At 425°F, roast ribs for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, red pepper sauce, ketchup, and water in a medium saucepan under medium flame. Place to boil. Lower heat and lightly simmer the sauce until it has somewhat dropped and thickened.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on ribs upon roasting for 30 minutes, reserving almost 1 cup for later. Decrease the oven’s temperature to 350°F and roast ribs for an additional 60 minutes (or more time, considering their thickness), basting them with sauce each time for 15 minutes. Ribs are done if meat is soft and prepared through, and the internal heat must be at a minimum of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. (You can gently cover the pan with foil for the last 30 minutes of baking when the ribs seem to be breaking out. Make sure to store basting meat often to maintain its flavor and moisture.
- Move ribs to a plate and put BBQ sauce on top. Then, serve it warm.
5. Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs
Most Chinese takeout menus include Chinese Boneless Spare Ribs. With sweet and savor flavor, they can be prepared in the oven and can be coated with maltose or honey. It goes best with fried rice.
- Boneless pork butt (2 ½ pounds)
- Garlic (2 cloves); minced
- Sugar (3 ½ tablespoons)
- Sea salt (2 ½ teaspoons)
- Five spice powder (1 teaspoon)
- Ground white pepper (¼ teaspoon)
- Hoisin sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Ground bean sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Shaoxing wine (2 tablespoons)
- Ketchup (1 tablespoon)
- Pineapple juice (3 tablespoons)
- Sesame oil (1 teaspoon)
- Red food coloring (⅛ teaspoon); (alternative)
- Maltose (2 tablespoons)
- When the pork is thawed, refrigerate until firm (however not frozen solid, around 45 minutes) for simpler slicing. Chop the pork into ¾-inch (2 centimeters) thick pieces. The size of the slabs relies on the cuts of pork you have.
- Mix the garlic, Shaoxing wine, hoisin sauce, ground bean sauce, sugar, salt, five spice powder, white pepper, tomato ketchup, pineapple juice, sesame oil, and red food coloring in a huge mixing bowl. Combine everything until it is thick and well blended.
- Put the pork and toss to coat in the marinade thoroughly. Wrap with a plastic wrapper or a sizable sheet pan, and move to the fridge, marinating overnight (about 12 to 24 hours). You can mix the pork for some time during the marinating process for rich flavor; however, this process is optional.
- After the marinating process is done, leave the pork to reach room temperature on the counter for two hours.
- Set the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Put a metal rock over the roasting pan or the line sheet pan with solid-duty foil (for easy cleanup).
- Arrange the boneless pork on the metal rack, letting about 1 inch of room between the slices. Put ½ cup of warm water on the bottom of the pan, and move to an already heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn over the pork after 15 minutes. Go back to the oven for an additional 15 minutes. When the pan is dry, put an extra ½ cup of warm water.
- Combine the honey or maltose with hot water (2 teaspoons), and brush the pork gently on each side. When required, roast the pork on the broiler set under a low flame for a few minutes to let the pork slightly caramelized and charred.
- Upon broiling, brush each side of the pork one more time with honey or maltose. Let it rest for a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting. For serving, slice the pork thinly into lengths, and serve it with fried rice.
|Vitamin A||12 IU|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Trans fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
|Total time||9 hours and 5 minutes|